Are you interested in enrolling your child at Grace Learning Center? Here is some information that may help you determine whether GLC is the right place for you and your child:
Hours of Operation: 7am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Open year round with holiday closings on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, staff training in August, Labor Day, Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Rates (subject to change):
- Infant-2 year old classrooms-$145.00/week.
- Transition class to Pre-K classrooms-$135.00/week.
- Camp Grace Summer School Age-$140.00/week.
- 10% discount is offered to sibling with the lowest tuition rate when one pays full price.
- $60 enrollment fee due when given a spot in a classroom.
- $50 annual supply fee deducted on September 1.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and snack are provided daily. GLC participates in the federal food program which allows us to provide high quality, minimally processed foods.
Small classes with qualified teachers and staff. GLC houses 73 children in 9 classes.
Christian Environment with integration into the church, direct teaching of Christian principles such as generosity, patience, love, and kindness, as well as weekly chapel services with the pastoral staff of Grace Church.
If you would like more information about Grace Learning Center, please call (501) 404-8816 or complete an online information request. The enrollment form and parent handbook can be found below.
Thank you for your interest in Grace Learning Center at Grace UMC Conway!